Romp N' Play Day Camp in Flagstaff Arizona
Flagstaff's Most Affordable Day Camp!
Want something different when it comes to doggy day camp?
Scared how your pets will do in a large group?
No worries! Kingsmark Kennels is Flagstaff's only camp that offers the safest environment filled with stimulation, not intimidation! We customize our campers groups by size, temperament, and activity level to exceed their playing and socializing expectations. This not only provides each and every camper with an exceptional experience but the confidence to thrive in a fun atmosphere.
Why should you enroll your pet into doggy day camp?
You could think of most dogs today as “unemployed.” Dogs have been traditionally bred for jobs—typically in hunting, livestock herding, protection or guarding. But their main job today is Couch Potato! Unfortunately, boredom and excess energy are two common reasons for behavior problems in pet dogs.
The main benefits daycares can provide are:
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day
Day Camp Activities
- Group Ball Play
- Frisbee Madness
- Tug ropes galore
- Soccer Frenzy
- Pool Time Parties
- Agility Adventures
- Treat Temptations
- Spa Sensations
If you want your friend to get regular activity on a daily basis then a pooch pass is perfect for you!
- $18.00 with a 10 punch purchase totaling $180.00
Activities Include: Ball Play, Frisbee Madness, Tug Ropes Galore, Soccer Frenzzzzy, Pool Time Parties, Agility Adventures, Treat Temptations, Spa Sensations, and Rest and Relaxation.
Full Day DayCamp
- 1 Dog - 7 Days a Week $25.00 a Day
Half Day DayCamp (6 Hours or Less)
- 1 Dog - 7 Days a Week $18.00 a Day
Dogs that come for DAY CAMP will enjoy different activities with a certified camp counselor and other dogs in an energetic group! Dogs are very social animals and love to play! We like to customize groups depending on size and temperment, so they can ALL receive the special care and attention they deserve!!
Only available for day campers big and small.